RSS

Welcome!

This blog will contain all the reviews for establishments I visit.  Ever since I can remember I have had a passion for great tasting food, my parents taught us to enjoy all the different types of food from the day we were born.  Needless to say our palates became very versatile and in the end it created children that appreciated the variety of tastes that all the cultures have to offer! My passion continued to grow throughout the years but it wasn't till I was pregnant with my first child and bed ridden for 80% of the pregnancy that I found myself turning to Food Network everyday and watching all my favorite chefs all day long, learning whatever I could.  I started reading books in food and browsing through cookbooks.  I began to challenge my taste buds by taking blind taste testing to see if I could figure out what was in what I was eating. These reviews are ONLY my opinion, everyone has their own opinion and I invite you to add yours in the comment section below the post I do ask that you please do not leave a review for an establishment unless you have eaten at that particular establishment, thank you. 

Each posting will contain:  the name of the establishment, physical address, phone number, and website.  A description of the dish will be provide if needed (per the establishments description), a photo of the dish (before tasting begins), a photo of the establishment, photo of the dish as it is dissembled for tasting (only if needed), and my review for each item in the dish with an overall rating for each item, as well as, a "Final Act" of the entire dish, establishment, and service as a whole.

To Contact Me Email at  HDTTblog@yahoo.com

Happy Tasting!
~Briar Rose


P.S. -  Have some place in Michigan you want me to do a review on?  Let me know!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment